New York-Hudson Valley

Need Help with DJ NYC/Westchester/LI

Can anyone recommend a great DJ in NYC, LI or Westchester that is reasonably priced? I am getting married in Westchester and the ceremony and reception will be at the same place. So I will need a DJ to provide the mics and music for the ceremony. My budget is $1500-2000. My brain is killing me from searching, lol. Thanks!

Re: Need Help with DJ NYC/Westchester/LI

• edited October 2012
    Can anyone recommend a great DJ in NYC, LI or Westchester that is reasonably priced? I am getting married in Westchester and the ceremony and reception will be at the same place. So I will need a DJ to provide the mics and music for the ceremony. My budget is $1500-2000. My brain is killing me from searching, lol. Thanks!
  • djbriswatek.com
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Jimmy Dee in White Plains (Alex was our mc)
    imageimageimage
  • mpjf1001mpjf1001 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited October 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_need-help-with-dj-nycwestchesterli?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:882d5c6b-ab38-420c-b2cd-d3878d850622Post:1ac7f5de-2242-420a-bd3e-f9511d95b0da">Re: Need Help with DJ NYC/Westchester/LI</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Jimmy Dee in White Plains </strong>(Alex was our mc)
    Posted by kristinanddan[/QUOTE]

Ditto to this, but our MC was Vinny
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_need-help-with-dj-nycwestchesterli?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:882d5c6b-ab38-420c-b2cd-d3878d850622Post:1ac7f5de-2242-420a-bd3e-f9511d95b0da">Re: Need Help with DJ NYC/Westchester/LI</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Jimmy Dee in White Plains </strong>(Alex was our mc)
    Posted by kristinanddan[/QUOTE]

Ditto to this, but our MC was Vinny
  • Dont' stop the music in Yonkers - excellent
  • I also used Jimmy Dee in White Plains, but my MC was James.  Went to a wedding in August who used them with a different MC, can't remember who.  They were both amazing!
  • I am using Jimmy Dee, our MC is Richie. Went to a a few weddings with Jimmie Dee and they are always on point.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards