New York-Hudson Valley
Options

DJ Question

Hi all :)

I have a quick question about a local DJ. Has anyone worked with, attended a wedding, etc. where Lutz Entertainment (his first name is Jimmy) was the DJ?

I met him and really liked his personality but I was just wondering if anyone from the boards has seen his work....

Re: DJ Question

• Options
    MandyBryan08MandyBryan08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey There,

We had him for our wedding and we LOVED him! He was excellent! I actually got more complaments about him as our DJ than we did anything else.
    What I liked about him is he mixed all different kinds of music. He would play some Pop then Classic Rock, then something else...I don't think my family members ever left the dance floor.

Since our wedding, My Hub and I have been to 4 weddings, and I don't know if I'm being bias because our wedding was OUR WEDDING or if the other DJs (at the weddings we attended) just sucked. But my Hub and I agree that Jimmy was the best DJ we've seen (and heard). We are keeping him in our address book in case we have any future parties and need a DJ.

He was SO much fun! You have to get him if you haven't. He books fast, and if you have him, you know its going to be a good time.

Hope that helps! Happy Wedding Planning!

Mandy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much! We hired him :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards