Wedding Classifieds

Rose aisle runner

I have a fuschia/light pink rose petal aisle runner for sale. I was heartbroken that I couldn't use it at my wedding because our aisle was so thin (Why I didn't realize it earlier, I have no clue!) Anyways - our aisle was also extremely long so this is a very long aisle runner. I'm not sure of the dimensions.. I could try to measure it, but it won't unroll straight anywhere in our house because it's too long. The picture below isn't the best, and it goes on past the picture to our front door.

It took me a month consistently working on it every day to finish this. I only have this one done, but I have enough tulle and flower petals to finish the another one (for if you want one on each side of the aisle). But really it is so long that if your aisle is a little shorter you could probably cut it in half.

So I am asking $120 for the picture below, and the garbage bag full of petals and tulle to to make the other one. This will include shipping. I easily spent more than $300 on all of the petals alone and I would be happy to send you more pictures. Let me know if you have any questions! :)

Also, I don't check this website much anymore so if you could email me at chelseaweber2@gmail.com that would be the easiest and most convenient.

Thank you!

Re: Rose aisle runner

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards