New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Nyack Seaport?

I went to see the Nyack seaport yesterday and really liked the place. Anyone get married there or go to a wedding there?

Any advice or feedback would be so helpful!

Thanks, Mollie

Re: Nyack Seaport?

• Options
    njdaisy86njdaisy86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love to see reviews also.  I'm planning my reception there in July 2010.  We went to see The View on the Hudson and The Hotel Thayer in West Point and out of the three places, we liked the Seaport the best.  Valicitie was the only manager out of the three that I felt the most at ease with.  I found a few reviews on the internet, some good, some neutral, one or two not soo good but I think you'll find that with any place you look at.  We had a tasting before we booked and Angelo (the owner) couldn't be nicer and more accomodating.  When we went through the contracting phase with Valicitie, she was more than accomodating and only stuck to her guns on one issue.  Of course, I will not have contact with her again till my wedding gets closer but I've had an occasional email question which she has always responded to.  That's the best I can give you.  Good luck.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding at Nyack Seaport last October and the place is beautiful.  The ceremony was there as well.  It overlooked the river and the bridge at sunset.  It was very pretty.  My only issue was that the bride chose the buffet option rather than a sit down dinner.  The line to get food was very long and maybe it could have been handled differently.  Also, when they ran out of items it took a little bit of time to replenish them.  The food was good though.  The view from the room definitely was worth it though. 

Hope this helps and good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the comments!! We actually fell in love with the View on the Hudson and are going to book there i think this weekend!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    im getting married at the view on the hudson and i love it!! they are so flexible and cater to your every need... its beautiful at night and affordable! let me know if you need anything i loved the best. we went to nyack seaport, chart house in weehaken, and rockleigh country club!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards