Wedding Classifieds

WTB: Hanging Votives & Glass Cylinders

I need between 48 - 60 hanging votive holders for my centerpieces, and 14 glass cylinders sized about 4"W x 12"H and 14 sized about 6"w x 8"H.
Local pick-up preferred.

THANK YOU!!!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: WTB: Hanging Votives & Glass Cylinders

• Lindz82Lindz82 member
    First Comment
    edited October 2010
    If you end of finding any and want to sell them when you are done, let me know :)

I am looking for something like this:  http://saltboxhome.blogspot.com/

Is that what you are also planning on doing?
  • Aw I can't see the pic on my computer at work, i'll have to look at home.  After the look on my face when we were told the cost of manzanita branches, the florist suggested pear branches with the hanging votives and flowers around the base.  So that's what we're going with, and I will definitely be willing to sell the hanging votives afterwards
  •  Maybe the link to my blog post isn't working...let me know and I will send you a pic via email!

When is your wedding?

Mine is March 5, 2011 so would be interested in possibly buying if the timing works out!

Lindsay
  • My wedding is Feb 19th...I still haven't found any 2nd hand yet...the new ones on line are around $2 each plus shipping...Ugh! I'll let you know if I find some!
  • Hello ladies,
    I made hanging votive holders for my wedding centerpieces, please see pictures below. I have already promised to sell 60 to another Knottie, but after I send those to her, I will still have 84 of the bell-shaped votive holders you need to make the hanging votives. I can give you my excess wire and send you the link to the instructions I used to make the holders. It's very easy and SO much cheaper than getting them through a florist! I will sell the holders alone for $.75 each.  I'm happy to ship, just send me your address for a shipping quote if you're interested. My wedding is next weekend, 10/16/10, so I can send them at the end of October when I return from my honeymoon. My email address is courtneypsu@gmail.com.
    Thanks!
    Courtney

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards