New York-Hudson Valley

Just dropping in

Hi all!

So much going on I just wanted to say hi. I've been peeking in and reading the threads to check in and what not. We went yesterday and got our marriage license and had the rehearsal dinner last night. It's all coming together and we're officially at 7 days =)

Hope everyone's week is going welll. What is everyone doing this weekend?

Jaimie

Re: Just dropping in

• edited December 2011
    H Jaimie! We got our license this week too! And my bachelorette is on Saturday! Tomorrow! Lately I have been trying to stay calm about the weather and finalizing everything.

Hope you are well!
  • ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jaimie...I still cannot believe your wedding is a week away!  I remember when I first joined and you were already on here....I am so excited for you can cannot wait to see the photos!  You will make such a beautiful bride.

Terri...I can't believe you are so close too!  Enjoy your bachelorette...do u know where you are going?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    yay!!! so close, congrats!
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://hudsonvalley.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_just-dropping?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:aa87365b-21bc-4b62-8f1d-c08e36cf820dPost:0c3775c5-c228-4b50-8505-c5d73c38116d">Re: Just dropping in</a>:
    [QUOTE] Terri...I can't believe you are so close too!  Enjoy your bachelorette...do u know where you are going?
    Posted by ssage[/QUOTE]

Dinner at Restaurant 353 in Mt. Kisco and then afterwards going to Teddys' at the Holiday Inn.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards