New York-Hudson Valley

Patriot hills bridal suite

HI girls,

I hope everyone had a good weekend. So I had my make-up trail this weekend with Christine from Color make-up studio and she was amazing. She just needs to know the day of the wedding where we are getting ready. I'm not sure how big the bridal suite is at patriot hills because I have 8 bridesmaid plus my mother and I. So I'm not sure if the room is big enough for all of us to get dressed and have our hair and make-up done in there. If its too small we will just get ready at the comfort inn in Nanute where we are staying the night of the wedding. Thanks for your help ladies :)

Re: Patriot hills bridal suite

• edited December 2011
    We got ready at the Comfort Inn in a suite.  It was nice because there was more space for everyone to spread out.  The bathroom was huge too so people could go get dressed in there without stripping in front of 10 other people.  I did not put my dress on until we got to PH but everyone else got dressed before.  It also helped reduce what had to be brought to PH (less to bring = less to possibly forget!).
  • kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    The room itself is a good size, but it is just one large room with a not so large bathroom, so it may be difficult for everyone to get changed there.

We also got ready in one of the suites at the Comfort Inn and it worked fabulously. The guys got ready in my parents' room (we made sure we could check into it early the day of the wedding). I stayed there the night before to make sure we had the room early enough. Our suite had a conference room attached (suite 412) so we had Christine in there doing makeup and the hair stylist was in the living room.
    imageimageimage
  • foru2nv707foru2nv707 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the help girls :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards