New York-Hudson Valley

6.28 Bridal show. Coments and questions.

Ok ladies,  I don't know if I'm the only one who went to the bridal Show at the Radisson in New Rochelle.  I went by my self (dorky I know) but had a really good time.  I was given two magazines; "contemporary bride" (I haven't looked through it yet) and a Locations magazine which is like window shopping for venues!!

Jimmy Dee was there, and Alex (who I've met with twice and signed with but haven't seen in 3 weeks)  recognized me and remembered my name.  I like working with them, the customer service and attention to the client really works for me.  (as compared to a venue which I called the day before I saw it, and when I walked in with Fi as the first appointment of the day, they offered to show me where my Bat Mitzvah would be held).

There was some vendors last night I wasn't really impressed with, but it might have just been a personal thing with them.  And oh!  AS Big Apple Entertainment was wrapping up their mini wedding show, I won on of the centerpieces!

However, what do you ladies know about impressive Invites in Mamaroneck?  And Silverstar limos?  And was anyone else there? 
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 6.28 Bridal show. Coments and questions.

• edited December 2011
    we ordered our invitations from impressive invites. maria is very nice and they have great stuff. communication is a little lacking, that's my only complaint. i had to call and find out if our invitations had arrived, no one notified me, and the ribbon we ordered for the invites didn't actually get ordered until we picked up the invitations because it was forgotten about i think. luckily we were far enough out that it didn't really matter. 

silver star is awesome. lots of the girls on here either have used them or are using them. you can't go wrong with them! 
  • kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We used Alex from Jimmy Dee and he did a fabulous job!

We also used Silverstar and were very happy with them.
    imageimageimage
  • bridaljoybridaljoy member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

We were thriled with Silverstar, worked with Mario Jr.
    Good luck

• edited December 2011
    We're using silverstar.  No complaints so far and I didn't come across any on the web.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I went to a bunch of shows by myself too and got a lot done! Especially when it came to talking to people! Those magazines are good - but just remember not every venue is listed.

I was impressed with Impressive invites. Seemed nice, but we ended up ordering online.

And lots of girls have used (or are using) SilverStar.

Have fun!
  • Gina26Gina26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went with my girl friend. It was a nice show , seems like there getting smaller and smaller though,  I got to say hello to Top Class Limousine  again. They have been great to work with and always have specials.  I think you will be happy with Alex and Maria. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards