Massachusetts-Boston

Bridesmaids Dresses

I am going to go look at Bridesmaids dresses in a couple of weeks with my MOH, one bridesmaid and two junior bridesmaids. For the Bridesmaids drresses we are looking for a long dress with straps in the $200 range. We would like to not go over $225. I live in Cambrige and my MOH lives in Westwood. Does anyone have a suggestion of where we should go? I am hoping to find a place that is organized and not too crowded with great service of course!

Thank you!!!

Re: Bridesmaids Dresses

• MelissaHaraldMelissaHarald member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    I am going to go look at Bridesmaids dresses in a couple of weeks with my MOH, one bridesmaid and two junior bridesmaids. For the Bridesmaids drresses we are looking for a long dress with straps in the $200 range. We would like to not go over $225. I live in Cambrige and my MOH lives in Westwood. Does anyone have a suggestion of where we should go? I am hoping to find a place that is organized and not too crowded with great service of course!

Thank you!!!
  • You could try Alfred Angelo on Rt 1 in Dedham. I'm not certain if they are any better than David's Bridal, but they have a nice selection, wide range of colors, and prices. David's Bridal is okay. They also have a nice selection of colors and price ranges, too. I bought my gown from them (in Dartmouth), but wasn't super impressed with their service. You could try Vows, I think they are in Watertown.
  • I went to Manhattan Bridal in Dedham with my BMs.  We made an appointment which I would recommend.  The dresses should be in any day now but so far so good as far as their custom service.
    Anniversary
  • I also went to Manhattan Bridal in Dedham and cannot say enough great things! Definitely make an appointment... they get busy but are so wonderful to work with! We bought long dresses (strapless and mermaid style) and were under $200. They have so many styles... such a great place! Working with them made the process easy and fun! Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Definitely do not go to Alfred Angelo in Danvers, Mass.  They have HORRIBLE customer service.  I am so done with them and have contacted corporate.  But I do love Alfred Angelo dresses, so you could try Dedham :)
  • I went to manhattan bridal for my dress, MOB, and BM, they are great and all the dresses came in weeks before the due date!!!
    image 110 Invited so far!
    image 91Are ready to party!
    image 19 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards