Massachusetts-Boston

Program Help!

So I'm working on my church programs and I am having a difficult time.  I have the book that the church gave me so I have an idea as to the sequence of events, but how do I get these made up?  Kinkos?  The church has not been helpful in this at all btw, and we are not doing a full mass, so it's just a Cathollic Ceremony.  Any tips would be much appreciated as to where to get paper, where to get them printed, etc. !!!!
BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Program Help!

• edited December 2011
    You might want to check out Etsy. There are tons of people there who can design the program for you and send you over the file that you can print out yourself or give to a printing shop.
  • edited December 2011

Did you have your invitations designed locally? You could go back to them for your programs.

There are lots of local small businesses that design invites as well as other wedding pieces (programs, seating charts etc.) --- a friend of ours used Emerald Invitations in Quincy for her seating chart, they made the process easy and printed everything onsite, all she did was buy the frame for it...GL!

www.emeraldinvitations.com

• nikkibelnikkibel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used an etsy vendor who I loved working with!  check out scrappinginnovations.etsy.com  or www.scrappinginnovations.com

Stephanie is great!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I printed out my own programs on paper I bought online.  Pics in bio under Paper/DIY
    Kristen & Matt - June 27, 2008
    We're married!

My Bio
  • HipBride3HipBride3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!  Also, any suggestions on wording for a grandparent who cannot attend due to being in the nursing home?  I don't want to group him with the grandparents who have passed away. Hmm.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    we had this situation --- we did "In Loving Memory" for those that have passed away then listed names and used "With Us in Spirit" for living Grandparents who could not attend...GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards