Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Tara @ Tada Yourself Makeup

Any one use her?  She was at my B-pic session and she was fantastic.  I was hoping to book her for my wedding, but I can't get ahold of her.  Has anyone been able to get hold of her in the past month or so?  Perhaps I'm doing something wrong...TIA

Re: Tara @ Tada Yourself Makeup

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using her! I booked her in April though and I didn't have any trouble... The email I have for her that I used is makeup at tadayourself dot com. Is that what you've been using?
  • Options
    JMQMACJMQMAC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used her for b-pics as well, she was awesome! I think she had a trip planned to Europe at some point this summer so that could be the problem. I hope you are able to reach her, maybe another email will do the trick.
  • Options
    adnapidnaadnapidna member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ahhh is she going to Europe with MR?! I was using Makeup at Tadayourself dot com.  I emailed her yesterday.  I've got an appt. with Krystal Treanor for the 6th of August.  Perhaps if Tara gets back to me before then I can change it. Thanks for all the info. 
  • Options
    bluetopezbluetopez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tara is awesome!!!!! She was my FAVORITE vendor!!!! I am sure she will get back to you as soon as she gets back!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards