New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Found My Dress!

After going back & forth between 2 very different dresses, I think I've made my decision! The other dress is very princess-y, which I always thought I wanted. They're both beautiful, but I think this one will win because it flatters my body. They are going to make it a sweetheart neckline & a corset back, which makes it perfect! 
Very excited, but also a little anxious about making this big decision. I know everyone says you'll just know when it's your dress, but did anyone else feel nervous saying yes to the dress??

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Found My Dress!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I literally got sick over it.  I knew I loved my dress and cried over it when I knew it was the one but still got very nervous over the whole thing.  I have had my dress for a year now and getting married in November and I still am in love with my dress.  If you know it's the one then it's the one.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I forgot to tell you how beautiful your dress is.  Just gorgeous!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations, it's beautiful! 
    Anniversary

BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful dress! Congrats.
    I'm with you. I had TONS of nerves purchasing my dress. Honestly for me, I'm probably the opposite of most brides, I hated dress shopping... but I LOVE my dress!
  • Options
    tfunicellotfunicello member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls, that definitely makes me feel better :-)
    I enjoyed dress shopping, but I knew right away I wasn't going to be the bride that comes out of the dressing room crying, screaming "This is the one!" I'm too over-analytical for that, & I warned my mom of that because I didn't want her waiting for that moment. 
    I loved almost every dress I tried on, they really are made to make you beautiful. Like I said, I always wanted a big ball gown that made me look like a princess. But this dressjust flattered my body & if theres a dress that makes me think I have a nice figure I better grab it quick, doesn't happen a lot! Lol!
    I am so excited to have found my dress. I love checking things off the To-Do List! :-D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is a gorgeous dress!

I did not cry but I knew in my heart it was the dress.  I had stress shopping with my mother but in the end, i got my dress. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you made an awesome pic! Fabulous dress!!
  • Options
    tfunicellotfunicello member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I knew this was my dress, but I think I just kept thinking of how big of a decision it is. I posted on the July 2012 board & someone found this picture of my dress with a sweetheart neck... Now I don't have to visualize & I know it's my dress!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    your dress is beautiful! For me it was a challenge saying yes to such an expensive dress! lol I knew i loved the dress but i was not sure if i wanted to spend that much on a dress that i was only going to wear once for a few hours. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards