Massachusetts-Boston

Make up by Brea Brides

I was wondering if you wouldn't ming sharing pricing info. Travel Fees, etc. I emailed her but because my wedding is more then 9 months away she didn't want to gove me a quote. any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Make up by Brea Brides

• edited December 2011
    pricing info is on her website. I don't know about the "and up" but she charged us what was quoted. She didn't charge travel fees for me, but my wedding was in Cambridge and she lived in Somerville, so it wasn't very far away. She was amazing! All the ladies loved their makeup. She's a total sweetheart too.
    imageimage BFP #1 7/2011 natural m/c at 11.5 weeks. BFP #2 3/2012 ectopic pg, MTX at 7.5 weeks. BFP #3 10/2012, EDD 6/24/2013 over the moon to be expecting our baby girl in June!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Brea in November.  She's awesome!!!  Let's see, I went for the trial which was $35.  She charges another $35 travel fee (i think it depends on how far she has to travel though too).  My makeup is $65, plus an additional $25 if i want false eyelashes.  Anyone else that wants their makeup done is $45.  Overall, very good prices for not having to leave the hotel.  I would definitely make an appt. for a trial with her.  she will probably go over everything with you then.
  • edited December 2011
    When I looked into her, she told me she might be moving and didn't want to give info bc she might not even be around.  Just fyi.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh. She told me that she would contact me in January to go over the info. I am not sure if my BM's will get their makeup done (although I wish they would) so I don't know if she would travel for only 1 or 2 ppl.
  • ABColeslawABColeslaw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,    First off let me say....Brea is totally worth what she charges and then some.  Brea Charged me $65 for my makeup and $25 for my lashes.  She charged m bride's maids $45 and extra if they wanted lashes. She charged me $25 for my junior bride's maids and 50 travel fee....although I'm much further away than most brides.  She may not have sent you a quote because she may be updating her prices or just wants to meet you and have a trial first.  Good luck, I hope you get to work with her!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ABColeslawABColeslaw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh and she will travel for only one or two ppl...she takes that into consideration when she makes her travel fee. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jenvaletjenvalet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I only had 2 people getting makeup done and had a hard time finding someone who would travel for just us. Brea did, but she did mention she may start imposing a minimum at some point. I'm surprised she wouldn't give you a quote though. I paid $65 for me (which comes with a MAC lipstick), plus $25 for the lashes, $45 for my mom, and a $40 travel fee to Sharon.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • luckymagluckymag member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brea was great! I just used her a few weeks ago. She charged me $35 for travel to Quincy. I heard she is moving or maybe has moved to another place in Somerville. She got married in May and she was going to move after her wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards