Massachusetts-Boston

stupid weather

so i know my wedding is still 8 days away.. but im getting stressed! weather.com says thunderstorms yet accuweather.com says partly sunny. and yes, i know it will change over and over again and theres no point in stressing bc theres nothing that can be done about the wedding... it just sucks! hoepfully accuweather is more accurate!

Re: stupid weather

• edited December 2011
    I've heard accuweather is better!
  • edited December 2011
    Rach, I'm with you- my shower is that day and it's outside.  I'm hoping that there aren't any storms!
    *Kelly* MARRIED to the love of my life October 17, 2009!
  • edited December 2011
    We all dream of a bright and sunny wedding day...but let me tell you that it POURED on our wedding day and it was the best day of our lives! I wouldn't have changed a thing! ~erin~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    thanks... it just stinks bc one reason why we picked our venue was because of their beautiful grounds and a huge balcony overlooking a lake...  everything else is inside, but it would stink to not be able to take advantage of that or take pics outside.... i guess i can always purchase a really cool umbrella!!
  • edited December 2011
    When I realized it was going to rain on our wedding day...I went out a bought matching umbrellas for pics! Make the best of it and don't stress...enjoy the most incredible day or your lives! ~erin~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    thanks erin, where did you get your umbrellas?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards