New York-Hudson Valley

Iron On's

i have 5 Bachelorette Party iron-on's that i never used,i dont know if anyone is planning on making cute little shirts or anything,but if you want them they are yours for free just let me know.

Re: Iron On's

• edited December 2011
    Do you think they might be able to be glued on?
  • edited December 2011
    I am actually planning on making shirts for my bridemaids.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_iron-ons?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:bd8630b4-d248-4ffe-a638-d8425af59145Post:f14e3fad-9860-446c-9d36-ad8c2333a2a8">Re: Iron On's</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you think they might be able to be glued on?
    Posted by TerriandJoe[/QUOTE]

I dont believe they can be glued they may come off to easy. They are the ones you buy in Michaels.
  • edited December 2011
    OK. Thanks! sw_wedding should get them!
  • edited December 2011
    SW IF YOU COULD PM ME YOUR EMAIL I WILL EMAIL YOU SO I CAN GET YOUR ADDRESS & DO YOU NEED ALL 5?.
  • edited December 2011
    Jenni what is PM mean? I have 5 ladies in my bridal party so that would work but you can send me as many as you like.
  • MidgetteMidgette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I cant PM you, but if sw doesnt want them, I would LOVE to have them! =)

• MidgetteMidgette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    o wells on that one! LOL

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_iron-ons?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:bd8630b4-d248-4ffe-a638-d8425af59145Post:7ade90fb-ca0a-4421-980c-f88feb60add9">Re: Iron On's</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jenni what is PM mean? I have 5 ladies in my bridal party so that would work but you can send me as many as you like.
    Posted by sw_wedding[/QUOTE]

send me a private message with your email address or home address so i kow where to send them,you can have all 5 if you want them i dont plan on getting married again anytime soon so i have no use for them LOL.
  • edited December 2011
    I just sent you the PM
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards