New York-Hudson Valley
Options

AW post!

So I think we're in need of AW post. Whether it WR or NWR post it!

For me, I know a lot of you have liked my status on FB but I'm so excited and happy. I've officially lost 85 lbs =)

Also my house has furniture and is somewhat decorated; it looks like a home finally.

Re: AW post!

• Options
    lawyer707lawyer707 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats Jaimie!!! What an accomplishment:)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Meliss5178Meliss5178 member
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! That's amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats on the weight loss Jamie thats awsome.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the weight loss! And the new home!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the weight loss!  Are you guys moving in soon??  Can't wait to see pics of it all decorated :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Jaimie! that is really exciting!!! Don't you love the feeling of your house becoming a home!!! Def post pics! I cant wait to see it
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • Options
    BellaSposa223BellaSposa223 member
    edited December 2011

Rach- I'm gonna say next weekend is when we're gonna move in but I could be wrong.

No one else anything to share? Brides have you booked anything or done any checks lately?

• Options
    probablykateprobablykate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow congrats that is SO amazing about the weight loss!  Getting your home all set up is exciting too.

I guess I haven't updated everyone in a while.  I've booked our venue, photographer, DJ, florist, and officiant so I am taking a big sigh of relief.

Next up I have FI working on our Save the Dates and we have to start getting addresses for everyone.  I think we are going to send them in January, or maybe with Christmas cards in Dec. 

Around Dec/Jan is also when I want to start trying on dresses.  I'm not ready to yet because I'm in the middle of weight loss--I've lost almost 25 pounds but my target is 30-35 pounds, which I should be close to in a few months (I actually started the weight loss regime before we got engaged, so it's not just for the wedding). 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    tstegertsteger member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!!!!!!!  Congrats times a million!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jaimie that is so great!!!!!!

I have nothing but wedding things going on right now, and I make so many checks a day I can't keep track! lol

But I am ordering 43 bottles of wine at work today for the wedding, RHH doesn't have enough variety for me! But at least they will let me bring in what I want and pay me back, and I get it so cheap at work!

336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards