New York-Hudson Valley

Re: Vent Thursday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The main reason this rain sucks is because our roof at work has been being fixed and seriously we are going to need an ark soon here. There are so many bad leaks.
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Also....how do hairsalons get away with charging you extra for blowdrying your hair after they do anything to it???? It pisses me off! Why would I trust to go home with wet hair and then see you messed up my highlights???? I mean come on now! So on top of charging $175 for highlights...they charge $35 for a blowdry! U have to be kiddin me! Then a tip????
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_vent-thursday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:bfde8c60-eb33-4bb3-8add-41cfae16c679Post:ff7909db-0f17-4c24-a4f6-1246bca3ce2b">Re: Vent Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also....how do hairsalons get away with charging you extra for blowdrying your hair after they do anything to it???? It pisses me off! Why would I trust to go home with wet hair and then see you messed up my highlights???? I mean come on now! So on top of charging $175 for highlights...they charge $35 for a blowdry! U have to be kiddin me! Then a tip????
    Posted by JSweetieXO[/QUOTE]

holy good god, that is a rip off!!!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know Chris! And the only place I found that charges less than that is Lemon Tree and I am too scared to have them highlight my hair. What if it got messed up?
    Part of That World Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_vent-thursday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:bfde8c60-eb33-4bb3-8add-41cfae16c679Post:915986d1-f22a-4c02-b317-1356427b4e02">Re: Vent Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know Chris! And the only place I found that charges less than that is Lemon Tree and I am too scared to have them highlight my hair. What if it got messed up?
    Posted by JSweetieXO[/QUOTE]

haha aww- im very particular about who touches my hair as well. Luckily Im up in Orange County so they dont charge as much. I've been going to the same hair salon since i was about 8.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards