Massachusetts-Boston
Options

** sunshine1084 **

Hey!I didn't realize you were getting married at Bear Hill until the poll just now. The golf club is literally my backyard! I park my car next to the fence and occasionally get dings on my car because of all the loose balls. We can hear the music from the parties. I always wondered if they catered to weddings, I guess they do! Let me know if you ever need a hand with anything. I am so close by.

Re: ** sunshine1084 **

• Options
    sunshine1084sunshine1084 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No way!We found out about their weddings from a friend who is a member there. They can't advertise that they have weddings because it's a private club, but they definitely do have them. I was really suprised by how pretty it was inside, really warm; lots of intriquite hardwood.Ouch to your car! You must be excited that golf season is almost over!!!I'll definitely keep you in mind if I need anything! Thanks so much!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes way! Do you know how there's a set of apartment buildings next to their tennis courts? I'm right at Leisure Lane. I don't think a day goes by where I don't see your venue. Ahh...so that's why they never advertise. I was wondering about that. Good thing for connections.I suppose I could park on the other side, but at this point, why even bother. One more dent isn't gonna matter on my car, lol!Definitely let me know if you need a hand with anything. I love wedding stuff. Obviously. Why else would I still be on this forum board. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards