Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Why am I so sickly

I have to go back to the doctor's for blood work tomorrow because my liver levels were slightly elevated. Stupid liver!

Re: Why am I so sickly

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Had you been working out strenously when they took your bloodwork? Or had you had a heavy night of drinking right before then? Those could affect your liver function tests...
    Kristen & Matt - June 27, 2008
    We're married!

My Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had worked out on monday and I was still pretty sore on Thursday when I had the test. Hopefully that's it! I don't really drink. Maybe a glass of wine her and there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Is Mono a possibility?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I guess it could be. I wonder how long it takes for the results to come back. I googled it and there are so many things it could be.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What are your other symptoms?  I had an extremely drawn out illness where the doctors couldn't figure out what I had for months and elevated liver function tests were one of my symptoms.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not really sure. I'm tired, but I am always tired. All my other blood work came back fine I guess. I have swollen glands in my neck and port nasal drip but at my last appt my Dr. said it was allergies and the mold in my apt. other then that I haven't really been watching for anything so I don't know. I'm hoping it was just a fluke.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok, well what I had is not what you had based on your symptoms!  It could be mono though with the swollen glands, being tired and elevated liver enzymes so make sure to get tested for that.
  • Options
    cazzysmithcazzysmith member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sorry to hear! good luck, hope everything turns out fine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards