Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Registry

So FI was NOT looking forward to this and so I decided that we would do a walk though at Macy's to get his approval on certain things and then go back through and do the real deal myself.  Needless to say the walk though took two hours and involved 30 minutes of discussion with a salesman about thread count...neither of us were very happy!  Next trip will certainly have to start with a stiff drink!
GP February Siggy Challenge:
Black History Month

TTC since Feb 2012
Diagnosed with PCOS and anovulation
2 round clomid 1 round femara--no response
1st round injectables/IUI 1/31---BFP! BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Registry

• Options
    edited December 2011
    HAHA... we went to Bed Bath and Beyond with the idea of "just looking"... yea that turned in to 3 hours of looking at glasses and plates, oy! We ended up finishing it online because it so much easier and stress free.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Same here, we spent about 3 hours in Bed Bath and Beyond, and actually went back again to look more.  Since then, i've been changing things around online.  It's definitely much easier online, but the only downside is that you don't get to see certain things in person.  But yeah, it was a lot of work and compromise for us.
  • Options
    jamidandedbjamidandedb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Crate and barrel first at one of their bridal events.....they served mimosas.  We had lunch (which included a drink for us), then went to Linnen n things to finish.  We were giddy and ended up scanning about 10 different bathroom ensembles...LMAO.  A few months later, we went to BBB because I was unhappy with my registry at LNT.  BBB took us an hour and a half to finish because we knew what we wanted.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    cazzysmithcazzysmith member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ouch! :) We did ours all online and it still took a while. On our honeymoon registry, you can post a little picture related to each item, and we were so obsessed with finding the right cute picture it was ridiculous. Then there were computer problems and technical difficulties - going to a store might have been better!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards