Massachusetts-Boston

911 911!!!

Hi Girls!   I need your help in a major way.  My BFF is getting married on 10/10 and her musician just got hospitalized for a nerve disorder!  I cannot even believe it!  Can anyone point me in ANY direction at this point to where we might be able to find someone?  She is looking for a ceremony musician only and she would prefer someone who can play something more contemporary versus classical, but at this point she would take anything.  Her wedding is in Halifax.Any help would be greatly appreciated!Gina

Re: 911 911!!!

• edited December 2011
    Go on to gigmasters.com. They list almost ALL musicians in the area. You can put in a request form and see who responds. gl!
  • edited December 2011
    Depending on the type of musical style she is looking for, I may be able to help.  I have a friend who plays the steel pan and trumpet  (and I believe a few other instruments but I can't remember off the top of my head).  He has a steel pan band that he plays weddings with, but will also do solo ceremony/cocktail hours - email me at awillis 13 at gmail dot com if you think she might be interested.
  • edited December 2011
    post on Berklee's gig page!
  • edited December 2011
    Our DJ is from Murray Hill talent and they also provide ceremony musicians, if that's what your friend's looking for.  I think they have a lot of variety: www.murrayhill.com
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Girls!!I sent all this info over to the bride.  I'll hope for the best!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards