Massachusetts-Boston
Options

fall non-floral centerpieces!

I know I've seen lots of brides on a budget post asking for non-floral centerpiec ideas.  I usually am not a fan of the non-florals, but I LOVE these, so I thought I would share.  Hope someone can use the idea!http://www.stylemepretty.com/2009/10/30/halloween-themed-rehearsal-dinner-by-liz-banfield/

Re: fall non-floral centerpieces!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Gorgoeous! Nice find but that rehearsal dinner is much better than my wedding :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yah I thought the same thing :)
  • Options
    Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Seriously....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So as an addition to this post--- lets all focus on how amazing this event is, and then remember...... this was a rehearsal dinner. haha. I can't wait to see pics from the ACTUAL wedding....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    whoop-- bostonbride beat me to the punch line. ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love it all!  The weddings (and RDs) featured on stylemepretty make me want to shoot myself whenever I look back on my own wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have to say I am not putting any effort into decorating the RD.  I'm changing my sn to LazyBride
  • Options
    terrax82terrax82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow... i was going to go with the checkered plastic table cloths at Vinny T's and call it a day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YES! I love all of you. I ordered trays from RedBones, gave everyone extra napkins, ordered a couple of cases of beer and called it a RD. And then wore a pretty silk dress because I could. Woot woot.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought that was a wedding until all of your posts!  Guess I didn't look hard enough!Our RD was at Cheers and we just got flowers and put them in sox/pats/celts beer mugs! We had a sports theme so we wore jerseys and the night was amazing! Needless to say that is a great find Ekob!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow! Those are gorgeous! This has me thinking about my own RD and the lack of CPs so far...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards