Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Married! Reviews and non-pro pics!

Pics and reviews are in my wedding planning bio link... yay!Well it's been almost a week and I've finally found the time to finish some reviews and upload some photos.  (This is what happens when you don't go on a honeymoon right away!)I was so nervous the day of the wedding, I took the train into Back Bay all alone to get my hair done, exhausted from dinner the night before.  FI was meeting me later at the venue since my appointment was earlier than hers and she would be driving in with the dresses later that morning.  I kept thinking to myself - this is really my wedding day.  I couldn't believe it.  As soon as I saw myself all done up at the salon I felt a hundred times better.  I finally looked like a *bride*.  I was never one of those girls that dreamed of her wedding day, or played dress up wedding when I was little, but when it was finally happening to me, I loved being that girl.It rained all morning but cleared up just in time for us to take pictures in the Public Garden.  So many people stopped to take snapshots of us and tell us how beautiful we were... A whole trolley tour hummed the wedding march and cheered for us as we crossed Arlington to go back to the venue, it was great.The ceremony was lovely, even though due to my inappropriate shoes I could not get the glass to break, I eventually rolled it over to my brother who was holding a chuppah pole and asked him to do it!  (I told him I'd return the favor at his wedding).  I was so nervous about dancing the first dance together, but when it came time for it I felt so good, I didn't even worry.  The whole night was perfect and I feel like it went by in a total blur.Thank you to everyone here who offered advice and ideas during all the crazy planning months!  It was such an amazing night and I can't believe it was over so fast!

Re: Married! Reviews and non-pro pics!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw, the pictures came out great! Love the ones on the Comm Ave mall. :o)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! I am so happy for you and your new wifey :) You look like had a fantastic day!
  • Options
    shagadelk7shagadelk7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love the pics. You ladies look so happy!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I was hoping you posted pics! Your dress was GORGEOUS!! Did you end up changing into the cocktail dress?? Thanks for sharing and congrats!
  • Options
    Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wonderful! Thank you for sharing the story of your day, it made me so happy! It looks like it was a beautiful day, I love your cake, and congratulations to you and your wife :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Alwaysabridesmaid... No, we wound up keeping our wedding dresses on all night. They were way more comfortable than I thought they would be!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The pics are great!  Love the bright pink accents.  The photos on Comm Ave are fabulous and I really like "tired after dancing"- looks so old fashioned and fancy, with one of you reclining on the sofa and the other looking down lovingly.  Love it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kaustin- thanks! In the "tired" pic my Mrs is actually just fixing the iPod speakers! But she does kind of look like she's doing it lovingly, lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats to you and your new Mrs!! :o) The pics look great!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats! everything was beautiful!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! Looks like you had an incredible celebration! What a beautiful venue!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful pics! Congrats to you and your mrs. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Everything looks amazing! Congrats to you and your wifey  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey doll!! The your wife that you are two of the most stunning brides ever! Loved the venue too, but you knew that :) More pics!
  • Options
    eouelleteouellet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful, congrats! You both looked gorgeous! And your cake was so pretty!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    so, so lovely, i got so emotional looking at your pics!! congrats on your beautiful day, and there was so much love visible in the photos.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know I'm a bit late to this thread- but I just saw your pics and I think we were at the tasting with you in June (we got there a bit late, my parents were there as well)? We got married at The College Club on Oct 11th and everything was fabulous as well- it is an awesome venue! Congrats, you both look beautiful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I remember you! Your dad was so funny. Congrats on your wedding as well! I am so glad we went to the tasting since we hardly had a chance to eat the day of the wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats to you!! I was wondering when we would see you back here on TK :-) You both looked beautiful and the venue was gorgeous. Many years of health and happiness to you both.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing the pics and details!  I love the part about the trolley humming the wedding march.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards