Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Mansfield area questions

Hello there. I am a May 2013 bride and live in RI but FI is from MA so we booked a venue in between and its in Mansfield. Was wondering if any of you have any recommendations on 2 things in that area.

Photographers
Hair Salons

Thank you
Proud 36yr old Mama of 3, expecting #4 - 8yrs after #3 :)BabyFetus Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Mansfield area questions

• Options
    jaime10285jaime10285 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Melissa DeSchamp Photography!  She's so great to work with!  She's based in Quincy but will travel.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    As far as hair, there is the Strand salon on Rte 106 or All About You spa a little further down the road on Rte 106.
  • Options
    Thank you so much for the information :) I appreciate it
    Proud 36yr old Mama of 3, expecting #4 - 8yrs after #3 :)BabyFetus Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My fI and I booked Bill & Naome from portraitnewengland.  They work withing your budget.  They will travel to you super fast about answering any questions
  • Options
    At least for photographers, you could get someone from the Boston or Providence area.  We are getting married in MA, but our photographer is from RI.  (Olivia Gird)  One of the main factors is how much you want to spend.
    For hair, there are plenty of people in the area that will do hair (and make-up) on-site, if you don't want to go to a salon.
    Good luck.
  • Options
    Thank you ladies for the suggestions.
  • Options
    Hi
    I am also getting married in Mansfield!  Hairaholic salon on N. Main Street is incredible and does everything. If you need any other recommendations for the area (florist, cake) let me know!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards