Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Good Seamstress/Dress Maker???

hey

does anyone know of a good seamstress/dress maker in the greater Boston area? I can travel outside the area too but hopefully someone within the state lines. Willing to travel but am contemplating having my dress made by hand. Thoughts?

thanks!

Re: Good Seamstress/Dress Maker???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The owner of Sabella Couture, Maria, does custom dresses. Also, Ana Hernandez on Newbury Street does custom work.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Chris O'Hare - she is on Braintree/Quincy line
  • Options
    thedivaonethedivaone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Chris O'Hare used to do a lot of custom dresses.  She doesn't do as much now, but she's an absolute magician and I recommend her without hesitation.  She's absolutely lovely to work with and she can do anything with some fabric and a sewing machine.  I picked up my dress today (she did major alterations) and I am THRILLED with it.  I loved it before and I love it even more now.  I'd absolutely call her and check.

617-471-7366  She works out of her home.

HTH
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using

Fay Carraher  978 667 4525   seams2me at gmail  .com

She came highly recommended on some past posts on the knot.
  • Options
    Hi if you're willing to travel to Lynn, I have the best wedding dress maker around-she does it from her home, so you will get competitive reasonable pricing. If you want more info., send me your email & I'll give it to the woman, if she is interested in a new client. GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards