New York-Hudson Valley
Options

binders

how many ladies have binders for their wedding? what does it look like? what do u have in it! share!
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>

Re: binders

• Options
    kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I had a big 3 inch binder. I put sections in it for: budget, guest list, attire/beauty, ceremony, reception, florist, photographer, dj, transportation, stationary, and miscellaneous (for things like our room block). Each of the tabs had a folder, and I put a few of those clear sheets into each one to hold the contracts, and to hold pictures of different ideas. Each section also had paper for notes. It worked out really well and was super handy to have, and it hardly cost anything to make.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    BellaSposa223BellaSposa223 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a bunch folders binded together...it has all my contracts, everything paper, all venue things, and micellaneous section
  • Options
    mockninemocknine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have an accordion looking folder (the kind that expand), and I have basically the same sections as pp's.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine is a 3 inch binder - sections like photography, venue, honeymoon, budget, inspiration pics, and a place for all contracts.
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh guest list and invitations too! also a pocket for receipts
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had one....probably 3"....it had 16 sections ... dj, attire, photog, video, hotel, transporation, ceremony, receptoin, flowers, stationary, registry, honeymoon, .... I can't remember the other 4 hahahahaha...

I had plastic pocket things within the dividers to put my contracts, pictures, etc.  and then i would punch holes in other stuff that i didn't think was necessary to be in the folder.  

I put the guest list and budget in the front also in those folders. 

I thought it was helpful...my brother laughed and said "You were just like this when you were 5 too!"  hahahahahaha
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have the Martha Stewart binder.  I bought it for my sister when she got engaged 3 years ago and she loved it so much she bought one for me as soon as we got engaged.  It splits up into all the sections people have mentioned but also has a lot of great information and beautiful photos. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards