Massachusetts-Boston

Salem, MA photo locations for March wedding

Hi all,
I am getting married in March in Salem, MA and was hoping for some good ideas for photo locations (indoor and out).  I am not very familiar with Salem being from the South Shore so all ideas are welcome!

thanks!
Julie

Re: Salem, MA photo locations for March wedding

• amccarthy3amccarthy3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also getting married in Salem but in April. We are planning to do pictures at the Salem Green (across from Hawthorne Hotel). We are also in search of indoor locations just in case, so if you come across anythign good let me know!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the Salem Commons Gazebo (weather permitting!) in March and the location there is just gorgeous.  Depending on what kind of pictures you are looking for, you can go to the Pedestrian Mall - just a short walk away - and get some pictures taken by the statues and popular stores and such.  I'm from Salem, so if you have any specific questions please let me know!  You can email me at julesbug128 at comcast dot net.
  • edited December 2011
    are any of your girls hawthorne brides? I was married there last summer. We did all our photos on the salem commons, around the gazebo, walking in the tree area and a few walking down some of the side streets. The old historic homes are a gorgeous backdrop.

We also did engagement shots there. If you can walk down to the water, you can get some cool shots in front of the Friendship (a ship). The custom house has gorgeous steps as well where you can get some nice shots. Its across from the ship.

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • sppamanthasppamantha member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also getting married in Salem.  My Fiancee wants pictures on the friendship, the boat near the customs house.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards