Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Hair and Make-up trial with special events?

I'm having my trial soon with special events and looking for some advice. What should I bring and wear?  I still have no clue what I'm doing for my hair is that a bad thing or will they help me? Any personal experience with Rachel and Noelle? Thanks, Erica

Re: Hair and Make-up trial with special events?

• Options
    edited December 2011

I wore regular clothes and I brought the hair accessories that I was interested in using.  I knew how I wanted my hair to go so I brought pictures of what I wanted.  Have you started looking at photos or magazines to see what you were interested in doing to your hair?  It would probably be helpful to have some ideas when you go

Rachel and Noel did my hair and makeup for my wedding and they were awesome!  I loved working with them :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just wore my regular clothes for my trial. A couple of days before I sent Noel a couple of pictures of hair styles that I liked.  If you see anything in a magazine that you like or even online, bring it with you to show them.

Noel is doing my hair and makeup for my wedding. The trial went really well and I loved how it turned out. She is great to work with.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I wore regular clothes. If you have them, definitely bring any hair accessories with you. I knew that I wanted my hair up and I brought them some pics of the look I wanted. Rachel did my hair trial and she tried a couple of different things before she found a style that she and I both liked. Both she and Noel were part of the group that came for my wedding and they are both really sweet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just wore regular clothes and I brought my veil.  I used Rachel for my hair and had a great experience.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wore regular clothes.  I took the train to their studio in Bridgewater so I forgot my veil, but they were able to give me an idea of what it would look like.  I brought pictures of what I wanted, and took my camera.  If you have no idea what you want to do with your hair, I would suggest trying to get a *general* idea, and they can help you streamline your idea.

I worked with Rachel, Noel and another hair stylist on my wedding day and they are AMAZING.  Truly the best vendors I worked with all day long.
    10.10.10 Bride! Our Bio Updated 9/26
    image 129 Are ready to party! image 29 Party Poopers!
  • Options
    pretzelgrrlpretzelgrrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How long did it for Special Events to respond back to you?  I contacted them through their website and haven't gotten email back and it has been a little bit...
    Anniversary
  • Options
    mippie1mippie1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can anyone give me the contact information for rachel and noel please?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards