Massachusetts-Boston

make up

Hi.
I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a make up artist either near quincy or near arlington.  I usually wear minimal make up but would like to get "done up" for my engagement shoot and wedding.  I have reviewed the sites on here but it is a bit overwhelming for me.  any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Kristen

Re: make up

• Hi Kristen,

I can give high marks to Kathryn Brown of Aan Dora in Kingston (she also sometimes travels).  She's both my matron of honor and doing my make-up for the wedding.  She's trained with Trish McEvoy, Laura Mercier and others.   And does KILLER event make-up.  Feel free to message me for more info!

Also, folks here have given high marks to Special Event Beauty.

Best,

Heidi
  • Sam of Girly Junk will be doing my makeup.  She's based out of Norwell and she will travel for an additional fee that is pretty minimal.  She did such a great job at my trial and it happened to be a VERY hot and muggy day and my makeup looked awesome even at the end of the day.
  •  

Noel MckinnionShe is amazing make-up artist and does hair as well. I hired her through Special events out of Bridgewater. You might be able to go to her directly and she is worth every penny. I was so fortunate to have her with me on my wedding day. She has her own website just google her and you will find it.
  • Tara Pearson was really good, and really affordable.  She'll travel to you. 
  • thank you everyone.....I will look into those suggestions!
  • Sam from Girly Junk. She did my wedding last weekend & she did a great job! She is great to work with & reasonably priced! I highly recommend her!!
  • I used Melanie for both my epics (trial) and then wedding
    http://bebeautifulstyle.com/services/

I think she did great. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards