Massachusetts-Boston
Options

RD Locations in/near West Bridgewater

So we're a little less than 2 months away and I found out last night FI's parents haven't decided on or even looked into a place to have RD yet.  I guess they're open to anything.

I'm from RI and I'm getting married at the Canoe Club in West Bridgewater and I have no idea what restaurants are around there.  The only one I know of so far is Stoneforge. 

Can you ladies help?  TIA 

Re: RD Locations in/near West Bridgewater

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We had a hard time finding a restaurant we liked since we are getting married in E. Bridgewater.
    A couple of restaurants we liked were Mia Regazza in Abington and Peppercornz in Weymouth (recommended by another knottie and ended up booking there)

Both have great food and reasonably priced!
    Depending on the atmosphere you are going for you could check out The Abington Ale house or The Charlie Horse....
    But have private function space but are more bar/pub settings.

GL
    Married September 25,2010
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Vendor Reviews
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is Cameron's on the green in East Bridgewater...I heard it was nice.  It is on a Golf Course and has a nice function room.  Worth a shot checking it out...

http://cameronsonthegreen.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Fireside in Middleboro
    ChiliHead BBQ in W. Bridgewater
    Johnny Macaroni's in E. Bridgewater
    Mockingbird Restaurant in E. Bridgewater - My friend had her baby shower here and it was fabulous.

My favorite is the Fireside, it is probably 15 minutes away from the Canoe Club.  I also like Cameon's on the Green that pp mentioned.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    caralinda1985caralinda1985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Girls.  I think I might actually go with The Chateau in Norton, it's 15 mins away from the Canoe Club and it looks gorgeous. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards