Massachusetts-Boston

Makeup Artist Boston/South Shore

I know this has been covered a number of times but I'm curious about makeup artist recs.  I'm specifically looking for someone who does not require a minimum amount of people (does this even exist?).  Most that I look at have price per person but in the end require at least 3 people that they are guaranteed to work on.  As much as I would love for all of my BMs to get their hair and makeup done I can't pay for it and therefore don't expect them to either.  However, I would rather have a professional do mine.  Any suggestions?

Re: Makeup Artist Boston/South Shore

• Hey betch.

I used Kristin Pizzotti.  She was amazing.  She came to the house and didnt require a certain number of people.  She just wanted to know a rough estimate so she could figure out timing. 

She has a website.  AModernMakeover.com  or PM me and ill give you her number.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Thanks Blue :)  I will check out her site and if I need her number I'll PM you.
  • I'm using someone out of RI, Samara Seraichyk/SERAi. www.samaraserai.com  She does not have any minimums.
  • There have been several girls at my work who have used Kacie and loved her! I wanted to use her too but she wasn't available on my date. Here is her contact info:

kacie.corbelle@gmail.com

kaciecorbelle.com

(781) 858-8018

Good luck! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I can't pay for my BMs either but I was honest with them and gave them the option to get their makeup done if they wanted to. Surprisingly all but 1 chose to get it done! All of mine thought it would be fun and the makeup would last all day and night.
    June 2013 January Sig - Honeymoon Destination
    Negril, Jamaica!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • annmarie at charlottephinney.com.  She's amazing!!
  • Julie Mahoney is the owner of Oasis Day Spa in Weymouth.  She is amazing!!!
  • I Just got Married. Kristen at  amodernmakeover.com did my Makeup for my wedding.My own husband said it was the best I ever Looked.
    She does a FLAWLESS Job.
    She has Talent, and works around what the bride wants.
    Kristen is beyond 5 Stars.........

• Come see me for makeup applications for all occasions!  Liz Fuller, Makeup Artistry, Inc. located in Hingham, MA. 617-653-5004.  email: makeupartistryinc@gmail.com. Mention that you saw this on the knot and I'll give you 20% off your bridal trial or makeup application!  My motto is: You. Only Better.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards