New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Recommendations Please!

Hi all, 
Getting married on 9/10/11 at Mamaroneck Yacht Club. I just booked the Hyatt in Greenwich for the night before and night of the wedding. JK Flashy is doing my makeup at the hotel. Wanted to see if anyone had hair recommendations in or around Westchester. Preferable someone that would come to me. 

Also still in search of a super cheap video because we splurged on the photographer! And does anyone have any transportation suggestions? Thinking of some sort of party bus?
Thanks!!

Re: Recommendations Please!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I totally reccomend Diane Cermele from Salon Posh in Mamaroneck. She is fabulous and will come to you.

I'm using Club International for my transportation including a party bus and got a great deal, I highly reccomend them too!
    October 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    vienna1121vienna1121 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

silverstar for limo services. they were great
    for hair, i used eva salon out of tarrytown, the woman came to my hotel
    for video, i used alliance video productions out of nj. they will travel to your location and were super professional and the final product was A+

• Options
    edited December 2011

I am using Reema from Salon Denzo in White Plains she is amazing and I swear performs magic on my hair.

My bus company is Peter Pan bus, we can a sweeeet deal on a 54 passenger coach bus for the whole night for under $800.

Our limo company is Eclipse, you won't get good reviews for them off of here but they were super super cheap and have been fine to work with so far.

Just an FYI limo companies book really fast but if your looking for cheaper prices I also suggest golden carriage and golden knight.

Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    cusi229cusi229 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i also love Diane from Salon Posh! so def check her out :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all very much!! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hair:  Cathy Hair and Company, Chappaqua

Video:  Top Notch Music Productions, New Rochelle

Transportation:  Top Class Limos, Yonkers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards