Massachusetts-Boston
Options

FS: Beach wedding/Ocean themed items, size 2 NWT David's Bridal Ivory Corset Dress

Hello. I have a few items still left to unload please feel free to send a zip code if you'd like a price with shipping. Thanks.

1. 10 Beach Chair Place card holders but use your imagination, these can be used for a lot. I was going to use these for my buffet table to hold the names of the dishes that were on the table. $7.00

2. BEach Comfortable, Shoes optional paper poster, this was going to be used at the sandal/sand brush station $5.00

3. Come as you are, stay as long as you can, we are all family, so no seating plan vinyl poster $7.00

4. This way to Happily ever after small lawn sign with stand $10.00

5. Beach shells/sand clear square gel candles, comes in packs of 4, I have 20 total (5 each pks) 20.00 to take them all

6. Assorted Shells I was going to use to make my seashell bouquets. Shells come in assorted sizes and colors. Take all for $10

7. Assorted Starfish mostly whit but a few glitter gold, red, and silver Take them all for $7.00

8. Cake server and knife

9. Tealight holders with love sayings take all 5 for $5

10. and now The piece de resistance :) Size 2 David's Bridal Ivory wedding dress, no alterations done and this has never been worn and still has the tags on it. Asking $500 obo
see the dress and details here

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Satin-Corset-with-Beaded-Lace-Appliques-V9263#altImage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards