New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Where to find good wedding jewelry

Hey ladies, where in the Hudson Valley can I find good wedding jewelry? I'm looking for something like this :

I've been looking online but I guess I just don't know where to start or where to go. Any advice on how to find good wedding jewelry in this area or online would be great, thanks in advance!

Re: Where to find good wedding jewelry

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That's really prettty!

I got my jewelry from Lia Sophia
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Regina B is a jewelry designer in NYC. If you find something on her website and want to change it around she can do that for you, or you can give her a picture and she might be able to make it. Her show room has a lot of things, she might have something like that in there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    look thru etsy.com  its all handmade but the prices are worth it, I got most of my jewelry and bridesmaid gifts from there
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_good-wedding-jewelry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:df16243b-c4c8-4611-adec-fa0a13da93e9Post:c193d0fe-d557-4cbd-aec2-c4cbcda7e48c">Re: Where to find good wedding jewelry</a>:
    [QUOTE]Regina B is a jewelry designer in NYC. If you find something on her website and want to change it around she can do that for you, or you can give her a picture and she might be able to make it. Her show room has a lot of things, she might have something like that in there.
    Posted by wldktz10[/QUOTE]

Wow. I absolutely love her stuff. Thank you for this!

I have been looking through Etsy, maybe I'm just not looking at the right sellers, but I haven't found too much that I'm fond of (yet).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    etsy is good. also look for local places. i got my head piece at a kiosk in the westchester. so try places like nordstrom, neimans, lord and taylor, etc. you don't need to look specifically for bridal jewlery, just look for evening jewlery, it's usually cheaper when it's not labed bridal anyway. 
  • Options
    Meliss5178Meliss5178 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Regina B's Studio to pick out my wedding jewelry. She totally customized it to what I was looking for, including the hair pin (That I didn't end up using!) I would try her for sure.
  • Options
    MYLOVE315MYLOVE315 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Actually I have the Macy's flyer and they seem to have earrings like that on sale. Try Macy's.com ... I was thiking of earring like that for my BM's.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful earrings!

I got my jewelry from evesaddiction.com
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    jeanna85jeanna85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second the Regina B recommendation. You can choose crystals vs ivory or diamond white pearls, choose your metal etc to make sure it perfectly matches your look.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm definitely going to check out Regina B. Thanks for all the suggestions ladies you all had good ones that I hadn't thought of yet!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my stuff at Macy's and on SALE!!! But I agree with everyone else etsy is a good place to start.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards