Massachusetts-Boston

Barn Venue in MA for July 2013

Hi all -

Looking for an interesting spot for a July 2013 wedding.  Would like to combine a barn with a tent for 200-250 people.  Live on the South Shore of Boston and trying to keep the drive for most people to an hour or less. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Re: Barn Venue in MA for July 2013

• edited December 2011
    Hi all -

Looking for an interesting spot for a July 2013 wedding.  Would like to combine a barn with a tent for 200-250 people.  Live on the South Shore of Boston and trying to keep the drive for most people to an hour or less. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Post this on the Boston board on the left under Local wedding boards.  This is an international board and you may not get any responses.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • jeffandjoannajeffandjoanna member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know about tenting, but check out Harrington Farm in Princeton (I got married there in 2006 and had a great experience) and The Barn and Gibbett Hill in Groton (I live close to it and the food is AMAZING).
  • edited December 2011
    I;m getting married at the Red Lion Inn which has a barn in Cohasset!
  • edited December 2011
    If you are open to the Cape then I would also suggest the Overbrook House & Bourne Farms, but the Red Lion Inn is gorgeous as well!

Absolutely reach out to us at New England Country Rentals www.NewEnglandCountryRentals.com for any rental needs!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards