Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Local florists?

Did you use a florist in Boston or Cambridge for your flowers? Recommendations? We're thinking of using Winston, but they are quite expensive.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Local florists?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_local-florists?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:5b05985d-a3bc-4ae6-bda8-6a0408670a89Post:1ceb12a4-d639-4b3d-97fb-e949f5318e31">Local florists?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did you use a florist in Boston or Cambridge for your flowers? Recommendations? We're thinking of using Winston, but they are quite expensive.
    Posted by PJSPJS[/QUOTE]

<div>Check out Les Fleurs in Andover (north of Boston). They might be less expensive than Winston and they do not charge extra to go to Boston.</div>
  • Options
    Try flowers by Annette she is very reasonable for prices. She is based in Revere so fairly close to Boston.

Anniversary
  • Options
    We used Hanaya Floral Design in Huron Village in Cambridge.  She was fantastic to work with.
  • Options
    To me, Winston always looks like... Winston's - every single event is similar. I went with Lotus Designs in the South End and could NOT be happier! Honey (the wedding floral director) handles events at all the major venues/top hotels and was highly recommended by the wedding coordinator at the Four Seasons. She does gorgeous work and is more affordable than Winston, too!
  • Options
    I worked with The Tangled Web in Pembroke. Jen is so nice and very accommodating. Her delivery fee was around $150 for all of the ceremony and reception flowers to Boston which is not bad considering some florists were going to charge 10% of the total bill! My second choice was Spruce, but their prices were a bit higher than TW.
  • Options

PURE JOY in Hyde park... THIS WOMAN IS AMAAZZZING.  She will and can create any masterpiece you have in mind and she will work with any budget.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_local-florists?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:5b05985d-a3bc-4ae6-bda8-6a0408670a89Post:a6af9ce4-d2b3-4b58-bba5-a0fac45e3c5c">Re: Local florists?</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>To me, Winston always looks like... Winston's - every single event is similar.</strong> I went with Lotus Designs in the South End and could NOT be happier! Honey (the wedding floral director) handles events at all the major venues/top hotels and was highly recommended by the wedding coordinator at the Four Seasons. She does gorgeous work and is more affordable than Winston, too!
    Posted by bruggink[/QUOTE]

I totally agree w/ the bolded.

I met with Jen from The Tangled Web and she seemed very reasonably priced and was very nice.  I ended up going with Kelly Harris from Beautiful Blooms due to cost.
  • Options
    Christopher's Flowers in Winthrop has always been my go-to florist (partly because my Aunt & Uncle are the florists) and they always do really amazing work. I'm not entirely sure what the price comparisons are to some of the other boston florists, but I usually think that their prices are pretty reasonable and they also deliver to Boston.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards