Massachusetts-Boston
Options

taking photos in boston

for those of you who are taking photos and those who are already married, did your dress get really dirty walking around Boston and taking photos on the grass or street? How did you prevent your dress from getting very dirty, or was it not a problem at all?

I'm worried that since i'm taking photos before the ceremony, that my dress will look dirty from walking around, since I can't bustle it up (because the taffeta will dent)

Re: taking photos in boston

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The bottom of my dress got pretty icky after my TTD session (no jumping in the ocean or anything, just walking around Boston) and it was bustled the whole time. Not sure if this link will work, but I'm including it anyways.

http://www.pictage.com/client/eventPhotos.do?event=901170&category=0&photo=85

ETA: I also did formals before the ceremony and my dress was pristine before the ceremony. We did some pics in the grass, but the photographer was careful to minimize the time there so we have some great pics, but once they were done we quickly moved off the grass. Sorry! I totally misunderstood your post before... :) That's what happens when I post on an empty stomach.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My dress got a little dirty but it was nothing that could be seen in pictures (maybe it was edited out?). I never worried about it. It's a long dress and it's bound to get dirty just being on, but it's not like you'll ever need to wear it again! Don't sweat the small stuff...
  • Options
    monbon11monbon11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am in the exact same situation.  I have decided to allow a little extra time betwenn pics and the ceremony in case any spot cleaning needs to be done.  Overall, I have realized that I just have to go with it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards