Massachusetts-Boston

Cheapeast Water Bottles?

Hi guys,
I'm starting to think about water bottles. We are having an outdoor ceremony.

Usually when Poland Spring bottles go on sale at Market Basket and Stop and Shop they are $3.99 for a case.

Should I wait for these sales or should I try to buy them somewhere else? I've heard Costco is cheap but I don't have a membership so I would have to find someone to bring me, which isn't a huge deal, but what is the price at Costco?

Thanks!

Re: Cheapeast Water Bottles?

• Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I see them on sale at Shaw's Stop & Shop, CVS, all the time. Maybe just keep an eye out for those sales and grab a case or two at a time? 
  • edited December 2011
    Starting Friday they are 2.99 for a case at shaws I believe...not going to get much cheaper then that.
  • edited December 2011
    I got the Crystal Geyser ones from Market Basket.  I had buy the small ones, though, because the 16oz ones didn't fit well into my gable boxes (I did them for OOT).

Costco and BJs both sell the Poland Springs for cheap, and there are always sales at Shaws and Stop and Shop.
    *Kelly* MARRIED to the love of my life October 17, 2009!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls! Do you think I should get the small bottles or normal size? I can't decide!
  • edited December 2011
    As a guest, I would prefer the smaller size. It's just enough to quench the thirst, and not too much for a pottie run in the middle of the wedding ceremony. But hey, if you're trying to cut down on alcohol costs, letting them fill up on H20 may be the way to go!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards