Massachusetts-Boston

Wholesale Flowers in Mass North Shore?

Hi Ladies,

I am looking to do my own bridal bouqets and boutonnieres, but I'm not very familiar with the North Shore (I live in Southern Mass, almost in Rhode Island), so I'm not sure where I can go to get wholesale flowers in bulk.  I'm leaning toward calla lilies because they seem simple to arrange, come in a lot of colors, and are gorgeous!

Any tips?

Cheers,
Erin

Re: Wholesale Flowers in Mass North Shore?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_wholesale-flowers-in-mass-north-shore?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:6626d216-149f-4bb4-8017-91372d55e1c9Post:696ae432-f275-4050-9aa3-03360c744435">Wholesale Flowers in Mass North Shore?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Ladies, I am looking to do my own bridal bouqets and boutonnieres, but I'm not very familiar with the North Shore (I live in Southern Mass, almost in Rhode Island), so I'm not sure where I can go to get wholesale flowers in bulk.  I'm leaning toward calla lilies because they seem simple to arrange, come in a lot of colors, and are gorgeous! Any tips? Cheers, Erin
    Posted by shamrocandroll[/QUOTE]

You can try Jacobson's (I think that's what it is called) in Boston. Otherwise I'd order online. Just pay attention to the reviews.
    Anniversary
  • There's a place in Boston you can get them, I can't remember the name of it but you pass it going north on 93 into Boston!
  • I am also looking to purchase my flowers wholesale and getting married on the north shore and it seems like the best bet is to order online and that SAM's club has the best prices.  Other options to check out our BJs and Costo, but as I said SAM's prices seem to be the best.  All three had decent reviews.  I am thinking about placing an order prior to the wedding as a test run to see if it will be too much on the wedding day.  You might want to consider doing one yourself to get a better sense of the logistics.  Good luck!
  • Try the flower exchange in Boston,ma.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards