Massachusetts-Boston

Lake Pearl Luciano's

Has anyone had any recent experience here?

Re: Lake Pearl Luciano's

• gentel.smithgentel.smith member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend got married here last October, her reception was in the Tree Top Room and it was gorgeous. From what I remember, also it was fairly reasonable, and the food, setting and ambiance were great.
    Photobucket
  • noodle_oonoodle_oo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to a wedding here on Saturday!  It is a gorgeous venue.  The wedding was in the West Ballroom and I loved that it was huge, plenty of space and large dance floor.  The food and service were very good (although my DH's steak was overcooked).  The portions were huge.  We had a great time as guests!
  • CapeMJA84CapeMJA84 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was in a wedding there last year.  They're very good and the DOC was extremely helpful.  It's a bit of a factory, but they are very good about not letting brides see each other.
  • luv2teech7luv2teech7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went for Easter Brunch, and although it's a very different situation, I was disappointed by the food.  The venue is beautiful, though.  Great photo site.  I have a friend who was married there 15+ years ago and remember well the Bananas Foster!!!  My mom encouraged me to look there, but it's just too far from my fiance's family and friends.
  • courtchacecourtchace member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I think the property is nice but the food is not so good in my opinion. I also had my prom there years ago so I just associate it with that.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards