Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Arrowhead Acres

Has anyone had any experience with Arrowhead Acres in Uxbridge? We looked at the site and loved it, but they have some mixed reviews online. Any insite would be wonderful.

Re: Arrowhead Acres

• Options
    I thought of looking there until our guest list got too large, so when I saw this post I looked up some reviews out of curiosity. Personally, the defensive way the owners responded to even threestar reviews would have me pretty nervous. It seems like most of the negative stuff was from people who wanted rowdy "party" type receptions though, so if you are going for a mellower vibe it could be fine. Good luck!
  • Options
    went to a wedding here last year. HORRRRRRRRIBLE! owners were so rude and the place was filthy. the owners were slow dancing and kissing during one of the slow songs... who does that?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I looked into Arrowhead Acres when I got engaged.  I had mixed feelings about the reviews too.  Then I found Blissful Meadows in Uxbridge and fell in love with the place.  We got married there last October and everyone is still telling me how beautiful the grounds were, how incredible the food was, etc.  The service is impeccable and the wedding coordinators go out of their way to make your day perfect.  If you have not yet found a venue you should check it out. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    157 image Invited guests
    73image Will be celebrating with us!
    81 image Would rather look at our wedding photo album and/or video
    3 image Making me wait

RSVP Date September 18, 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards