Massachusetts-Boston
Options

I need help for a Rehersal Rec in the Burlington,Bedford,Lexington area.

Were getting married @ the Double Tree Bedford Glen and hoping to find a rehersal site for our out of town guest which means need a space to hold 50 people comfortably and reasonable in price. Under 30 ish a person. Help. Some girls recommended Papa Razzi to pricey, Cafe Escadirilla (booked),Dayla's wasn't to fond of the owners personality,and finally someone said Waxxy O connors which I thought what a great idea, but have yet to get in touch with the owner. We have a faboulous deal with the hotel for our Rehersal Dinner but looking to book something off site if we can since were having everything else on the hotel grounds. Any rec's my mom is coming this weekend and would like to look around if their are any places  worth looking at. Thanks soo much. I'm hoping their are new brides on the knot who might have other suggestions cause I posted this before. Hoping another try will give me more ideas. Thanks a bunch.

Re: I need help for a Rehersal Rec in the Burlington,Bedford,Lexington area.

• Options
    HockeyFan4HockeyFan4 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what about The Chateau in Waltham?
  • Options
    Blueyed228Blueyed228 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Buca de Beppo in Lexington has an upstairs function room.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Buca de Beppo. Food is great, and you can probably get the price range you want because it's family style. Your only issue there might be parking.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've never been to Bucca but maybe I will check it out this weekend with my mom. Thanks so much. Is there not alot of parking or something. That might be a problem for my guest. Thanks
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think they have a parking lot. A large group of friends and I went there and struggled to find on street parking. This was on a Saturday night though, so depending on what night of the week you have it on it may not be a problem.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're having ours at The Elephant Walk in Waltham -- it's not too far (our guests are actually staying at the DoubleTree in Bedford, too). Elephant Walk has excellent food -- French / Cambodian.
  • Options
    Blueyed228Blueyed228 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Buca has parking across the street.  There is a huge lot.  Also there is the lot for the bike trail behind CVS that is huge as well and a 2 min walk.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    how about Dandelion Green in Burlington? Don't know what their pricing is but the food is good!
    "I got married in 1968 and EVERYONE only had 1 photographer, I don't know where all this nonsense came from. Who wants two flashes popping all night anyway? and really as long as they get you dancing, kissing, and throwing the bouquet the rest is just fluff." - My mom
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They went out of business thats where I was orignally thinking. To bad
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was just at Bucca Di Beppo in Lexignton for teh first time on wednesday for my birthday, so I gazillionth it as a rec for your rehearsal dinner. Their placemats are advertisements for all the type of functions you can have in their space.... rehearsal dinners, bachlorette parties, holiday parties, bday parties etc etc
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    cafe escadrille
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards