Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Helping out to find a venue for best friend...

Hi I am going to be a maid of honor in my best friends wedding.  She is looking for venues in the Merrimack Valley area for about 150 guests.  She is not sure if she wants an indoor setting or outdoor yet, but wants to get married this early fall.  Has anyone heard anthing on Merrimack Valley Golf Club or Georgetown CC or any other venues in the area that do outdoor receptions or ceremonies?  Let me know, she is all over the map and I  have to steer her in the right direction. I got married years ago and have been out of the loop for a while.

Thanks!

Re: Helping out to find a venue for best friend...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't help on those two locations, but check out 

Meadow Creek Golf Club in Dracut and Tewksbury Country Club
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Andover CC is very popular and super affordable.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Black Swan-*former Georgetown Country Club* was beautiful and the coordinators have been there over 10 years.  They are awesome to work with.  I booked elsewhere but they were my top choice.

Indian Ridge Country Club is also a nice venue and the prices are really affordable.  Their coordinator was also extremely helpful.
  • Options
    steffiecnsteffiecn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at Merrimack Valley Golf Club in May........ they are going through a 'transitional period' in terms of event planning staff, caterers, etc. currently. The facility is beautiful, and we got a great deal on it, but working with the facility has been an interesting experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards