New York-Hudson Valley

Bridal Shows

Hi ladies- Does anyone know of any bridal expos happening around here soon?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Shows

• edited December 2011
    Here is one they are having in Yonkers

Wednesday, August 03, 2011
    Show Time : 6.30pm - 9.00pm
    165 Tuckahoe Road
    Yonkers NY 10710
    Yonkers' Ultimate Bridal Show Experience…and it’s FREE !

Providing the Tri-State area over 25 years of free bridal shows to help you prepare for your wedding. More engaged couples attend our shows than any other. Reserve your free tickets now for our next event in Yonkers.
    Register now & experience live entertainment & a one-of-a kind high energy runway fashion show featuring gowns & tuxedos!

Visit all of our incredible exhibits of invitations, favors, photography, video, hair & makeup, skincare, realty, bridal registry, travel, headpieces, accessories, bridal lingerie, DJ’s, limousines & much, much more!

• ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    there used to be a website that had that info...I don't remember what it is.

But usually they are in the fall (sept) and again early spring/late winter.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • tfunicellotfunicello member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • PaoPao820PaoPao820 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's also one at Lake Isle Country Club on August 10th that I'll be going to.  I believe it's either Bosco or Everything Bridal.  I went to the Wedding Salon in the city... SO NOT WORTH IT! I can't wait for the 3rd and 10th though!  closer to home and hopefullyy better.

Good Luck!
    -Paola- Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    http://www.hudsonvalleybridalshow.com/ This one is nice because it's a sunday as oppose to a weeknight! I cannot wait for this one!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards