Massachusetts-Boston

Invitation Question

I am not sure if you girls have run into a similiar situaiton, but I am at a loss for finding a place online that seems to offer printed guest envelopes (recipient).  Do you have any recomendations on this?  Also, did anyone use a calligrapher? 

Re: Invitation Question

• jay10jay10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try magnetstreet.com? i got my stds but they seem to do everything
  • edited December 2011
    I used afineletter.com for calligraphy and would highly recommend them!  great pricing, beautiful work.
    imageimage BFP #1 7/2011 natural m/c at 11.5 weeks. BFP #2 3/2012 ectopic pg, MTX at 7.5 weeks. BFP #3 10/2012, EDD 6/24/2013 over the moon to be expecting our baby girl in June!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for your feedback.
  • bellezza33bellezza33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was put in touch with a woman who does invitation calligraphy.  She doesn't actually do it by hand, but she has some sort of special printer that looks like it was done with a nice pen.  She did the outer & inner envelopes for us, and we got a ton of compliments on it.  (I wouldn't have thought that too many people actually notice that sort of thing.)  If you want her contact info, shoot me an email.  isbella dot montillo at gmail dot com  She's located in Framingham, but she came to my house in Medford to pick up and drop off the envelopes. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards