Massachusetts-Boston

Help!

Feeling a bit discouraged...Ive been looking at reception sites and cant seem to find one that i really like. Were getting married in a church in Medford and would be up for a reception anywhere with in 30min for 175 guests....any suggestions?????

Re: Help!

• edited December 2011
    Price per person? Hotel? Tent? Historic Mansion?
  • edited December 2011
    I agree, we need a little more info to offer up some suggestions. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jkeprosjkepros member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    for ideas try yelp or eventective.com  eventective has HUNDREDS of venues in the Boston area.
    Yay! Finally able to update my signature :)
    by Shannon Sorensen Photography
    My hubby & I rock the frock.
    Bio
  • edited December 2011

price around $100/pp and it could be anywhere hotel, historic mansion, country club, but I would like it indoors, not in a tent . thanks!

• edited December 2011
    Weddingwire is helpful too!
  • bellezza33bellezza33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have the same budget, and same head count (roughly), and our reception is at the Tewksbury Country Club.  It's beautiful!
  • edited December 2011
    i live in medford and we're getting married at oakley country club in watertown (aug 14) i amost went with a church in medford, but changed at the last minute to one across the street from oakley. however its a quick drive of about 20-30 mins to watertown. everything is indoors except pictures if you want them outside. i
  • LMKINSERLMKINSER member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having our reception at the Andover COuntry Club, but my cousin is having hers at Cafe Escadrille
  • abilifymeabilifyme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Immediately I thought of Springstep.  That's in Medford also.
    "If I were your wedding, I'd be sleeping with one eye open... " - Bride Wars
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone for the great suggestions!  I called the tewksbury country club and they were already booked for my date! i was bummed...however we went to look at the The Commons in Topsfield and LOVED it...so hopefully thats the place :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards