Massachusetts-Boston
Options

invitations- south shore area

looking for a vendor for invitations on the South Shore...anyone have any reasonably priced reccomendations?  i thought about doing them online but i really would prefer to go somewhere and talk to someone first hand and psychially see samples in person...

TIA!

Re: invitations- south shore area

• Options
    michelle11988michelle11988 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to the Paper Source in Dedham today.  They had tons of books and can totally help you with everything.  We are doing DIY, we are working on STD's for now and they came up to be about $100 for everything for about 100 of them so we just have to print them ourselves.

Anniversary
  • Options
    MisheyldMisheyld member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did mine on-line and saved a ton of money at monogramwedding.com   In the end we paid about $4 per invitation, including 2 insert cards, rsvp and the thank you cards.  Like you, I really wanted to work with a person but found it way out of my budget for what I wanted.  I got samples from the website so at least I knew the quality of the paper before I ordered it.   And they were very helpful over the phone and always have coupon codes out there.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought my invitation stock on line and am printing them myselves.  Its so much cheaper and you can personalize.  I used www.invitationsbydawn.com, they also print for you.

There is also New Enlgand Art Publishers in Abington, MA.  

Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had custom designed pocketfolds made for our invitations --- I highly recommend looking at La Bella Rue...Paula is based out of Braintree and was a peach to work with. She designed all of our paper products for our wedding. You can find her at: www.labellarue.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Check out Wedding Paper Divas... they allow you to order a sample invitation for $1 (free shipping!) They have a ton of designs and are very reasonably priced. I just ordered 8 samples from them because I wanted to have something in my hand when making the decision and was very pleased with almost all of the samples. It was super fast too! They are located in San Francisco and I had the samples in my mailbox in just under a week.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards