Massachusetts-Boston
Options

AllStar Entertainment and lighting?

Has anyone booked a DJ through allstar entertainment?  We are looking at Pete and wanted to know if anyone has used him/the company.  Has anyone also used their lighting? thoughts on the service?

Re: AllStar Entertainment and lighting?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked them for my Oct 2012 wedding- I have heard good things from friends of mine who have attended weddings they've worked. Prices are reasonable as well
  • Options
    nmcf77nmcf77 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Peter from All Star for my October 2011 Wedding.  They have been great to work with so far.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Pete for my April 2012 wedding. I met with him and he seems great. I checked online reviews too and they all say amazing things. not one bad word! He seemed so excited for my wedding whivh made me more excited! I say go for him...totally worth it
  • Options
    triciamhayestriciamhayes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using both the lighting and DJ service from them for our Sep 2012 wedding and we have the owner DJ it himself. We met with him and the woman who does the lighting and they are both amazing people. Reviews are pretty good as well! Both are very eager to please, make your day special for you and what you want. i think it would be a great choice :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I used Pete back in 2006 and he was fantastic. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    great to hear spring bride!
  • Options
    TheIzzlesTheIzzles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can anyone tell me the price range for the dj and lighting that you got from them?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They have 3 levels of DJs Platiunm- The most expirenced 10years+ Gold-5-10 and Silver <5. They are a different price level. I went with Peter, he is platinum and it was 2100 for him. I got 20 led lights and that comes witha person that controls & designs it for the night lighting was 1000. So Total- 3100
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards