Massachusetts-Boston

Recommendations for a very affordable florist

Hi ladies! I'm getting married in August in Boston, and I don't have a florist yet.  Our floral budget is very very tight... really only budgeted for personal flowers (i.e. bouquest, boutonniers, corsages,).  I'm thinking about DIY centerpeices if I can't find afforable florist... centerpeice no more than $50 - $75 per table possible?  Thanks!

Re: Recommendations for a very affordable florist

• What kind of centerpieces are you looking for?  I had vases of baby's breath and I believe it was $35 per table.  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Have you looked into Whole Foods? They do reasonably priced arrangements and we used them for my shower.
  • I'm looking for low centerpieces in a bright pink... Or mix of bright and light pinks. Unfortunately I can't do white b/c it not allowed in my culture and my mom would kill me.
  • PP's suggestion of Whole Foods (or any supermarket, really) is a good one.  You should check there.

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • The creative nature florist. This is her website. She worked with my budget and am beyond happy. Tell her Jessica sent you over!:)

***February Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon Destination - Punta Cana!*** Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I highly recommend Celia's Flower Studio, she is super nice and very affordable!! Our centerpieces are about $40 each. Her website is:

http://celiasflowerstudio.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks ladies this is super helpful!!

• Also, very affordable is Wedding Flowers by Annette in Revere.   Centerpieces are $50. 
  • Flowers by Annette - Annette does beautiful work!  I second it!

• Braintree Flower Shop just outside of the city. Linda is awesome and her prices are out of this world.
  • This might come off as very biased, but my sister did my flowers for my wedding a year and a half ago, and since then she has started up her own business. I highly recommend her!! You can contact her on facebook (Lori Lu's flowers) or go to her website http://www.lori-lusflowers.com/.

Goodluck with the rest of your planning! :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_recommendations-for-a-very-affordable-florist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:a17dc003-56bc-4c4b-baef-be304dc04d92Post:54f345ec-b5e0-47fa-98e5-c3bec8b67a3a">Recommendations for a very affordable florist</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies! I'm getting married in August in Boston, and I don't have a florist yet.  Our floral budget is very very tight... really only budgeted for personal flowers (i.e. bouquest, boutonniers, corsages,).  I'm thinking about DIY centerpeices if I can't find afforable florist... centerpeice no more than $50 - $75 per table possible?  Thanks!
    Posted by KaylinG329[/QUOTE]

Have you considered a DOC to put together affordable DIY decor? DIY flowers can be done VERY inexpensively from Sam's Club etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards