Massachusetts-Boston

travel agent in boston area to book our honeymoon

Does anyone have a travel agent in the boston area we can use? I am shopping around for quotes and need someone else to compare. We are interested in St Lucia Sandals Grande Resort. Thanks!

Re: travel agent in boston area to book our honeymoon

• moonbee73moonbee73 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recomend Susan  sdesmarais@Tzell.com WE are going to Switzerland for our honeymoon and she has done an amazing job planning it. Her numbers are  Office:  781.556.5091Mobile:  508.577.1953  

Let her know I (bernadette) sent you. She's great. Laughing
  • edited December 2011
    We used Coleen at Simply Honeymoons--- I can't recommend her enough! She got us some great deals and she obviously specializes in honeymoons :)

I highly recommend checking her out to compare pricing while you are shopping around. Two of our friends booked their HMs with her as well (one for the Sandals St. Lucia resort!) She's based on the North Shore but you can also find her online at www.simplyhoneymoons.com/
  • cmartinesqcmartinesq member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked the Grande in St. Lucia through AAA. There are locations all over Mass. We were really happy with our agent.
  • Jeannek82Jeannek82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Sharon Bennett at American Express Travel.  Her office is located right next to the Old State House near Faneuil Hall.  She has booked many trips for us including our honeymoon to Morocco.  She has traveled extensively throughout the Caribbean so I'm sure she would be great for your St. Lucia honeymoon.
  • MikeF&SarahCMikeF&SarahC member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ruth Sullivan at Globe Travel  11 W Foster St, Melrose, MA 02176 | 781-665-1266
    She helped us with our Hawaii Honeymoon that we will take Jan. 2  She was wonderful, and very quick to respond via email.
    globetvl1@aol.com
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards